: The photograph shows a brick road (N. 30) looking towards the George Washington Bridge in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. Telephone poles with wires and shrubs lie along both sides of the road. Lamp posts run down the rails of the bridge and a house can be seen on the other side. The brick road was completed in October 1926 and the bridge was built in 1931. Photograph by Harry Evan Kinley (1882-1969), a native of Upper Sandusky. Kinley was active in local events and organizations, and spent his professional career as a clerk at his father's department store, and later as a traveling salesman for the Marion Paper & Supply Company (1934-1962). He was also an avid lifelong photographer, and the bulk of the Harry Kinley Collection is comprised of glass plate negatives documenting the Kinley family, the city of Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County and surrounding areas. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV30_B04F05_06 Subjects
: Bridges--Ohio; Roads; Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Places
: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio);