: This photograph shows the Wyandot Roller Mills building in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The large white building is surrounded by three telephone poles and two horses and buggies. A man and woman stand outside on the side of the building, and another man sits in a buggy on the left. "Wyandot Roller Mills" is printed in large letters on the front of the building. M.F. Ricketts purchased the mill in 1913 and remodeled it, replacing machinery and increasing storage by building an addition. Photograph by Harry Evan Kinley (1882-1969), a native of Upper Sandusky. Kinley was active in local events and organizations, and spent his professional career as a clerk at his father's department store, and later as a traveling salesman for the Marion Paper & Supply Company (1934-1962). He was also an avid lifelong photographer, and the bulk of the Harry Kinley Collection is comprised of glass plate negatives documenting the Kinley family, the city of Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County and surrounding areas. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV30_B04F05_28 Subjects
: Business--Ohio; Mills and mill-work--Ohio; Upper Sandusky (Ohio) Places
: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio)