: This photograph shows the buildings on the east side of North Sandusky Avenue in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The Reber House Hotel stands on the furthest left of the row of buildings. The storefronts house W.F. Landversicht Grocery, The Daily Chief, Foster Shumaker Pianos, and Neumeister's Bakery. An advertisement for J.H. Kinley's department store can be partially seen on the side of the building on the far right. Bicycles lean against the curb and a horse and buggy stands at the intersection. Photograph by Harry Evan Kinley (1882-1969), a native of Upper Sandusky. Kinley was active in local events and organizations, and spent his professional career as a clerk at his father's department store, and later as a traveling salesman for the Marion Paper & Supply Company (1934-1962). He was also an avid lifelong photographer, and the bulk of the Harry Kinley Collection is comprised of glass plate negatives documenting the Kinley family, the city of Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County and surrounding areas. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV30_B05F05_45 Subjects
: Stores and shops; Streets--Ohio; Upper Sandusky (Ohio); City and town life Places
: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio);