Citizens Bank building   Save
Citizens Bank building
Description: The photograph shows the Citizens Bank building located on Braun's block in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. A telephone pole and fire hydrant stand on the corner of the two brick streets. A sign for Vogel and Stutz Shoes, whose storefront shares the building with the bank, sits on the sidewalk. The First Citizens National Bank still stands on the north west corner of Sandusky and Wyandot Ave. Photograph by Harry Evan Kinley (1882-1969), a native of Upper Sandusky. Kinley was active in local events and organizations, and spent his professional career as a clerk at his father's department store, and later as a traveling salesman for the Marion Paper & Supply Company (1934-1962). He was also an avid lifelong photographer, and the bulk of the Harry Kinley Collection is comprised of glass plate negatives documenting the Kinley family, the city of Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County and surrounding areas. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV30_B05F05_42
Subjects: Banks and banking--Ohio; Streets--Ohio; City and town life;
Places: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio);