: This photograph is a part of a series of photographs taken by the Ohio Department of Agriculture documenting farms in Ohio. This is a barn on the farm of George S. Lentz near St. Clairsville, Ohio. Spanning 195 acres, Lentz's farm grew wheat and had a number of horses. Here, two men prepare a team of horses to pull a buggy. The farm was converted into an agriculture experiment station in 1917, where experiments were conducted with various crops and livestock. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA726AV_B01F04_001_1 Subjects
: Agriculture--Ohio; Farming; Rural Life; Barns; Horses; Agricultural experimentation--Ohio Places
: St. Clairsville (Ohio); Belmont County (Ohio);