: Advertisement for the Dages, Andrews & Company shoe manufacturers and jobbers in Columbus, Ohio. This company was an agent of the Boston Rubber Shoe Co. The advertisement is an art print depicting three fashionably-dressed young women in a rowboat. The company was run by John Dages and William Andrews, and in 1898 was located on West Spring Street in downtown Columbus. By the early 1900s, it had been succeeded by the Andrews Shoe Company. View on Ohio Memory.
: OVS7352 Subjects
: Manufacturing industries--Ohio; Shoes--Selling; Business enterprises--Ohio--Columbus; Advertisements; Advertising and promotions; Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)