: This image depicts the original sign marking the construction site of the Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. The Center is named after Dudley S. Blossom, who served as president of the Cleveland Orchestra from 1936 to 1938. The Blossom Music Center opened in 1968, and serves as the summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra. Over the years it has earned a reputation as a popular venue for performers across musical genres. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA2002AV_B01_00002_27 Subjects
: Music; Musicians--United States--Pictorial works; Concerts; Construction Places
: Cuyahoga Falls (Ohio); Summit County (Ohio);