: A large sign welcomes visitors to worship services at the Church of Christ located at 1140 Williams Road, near the intersection of Williams and 23 South near Columbus, Ohio. In the background, a large white farmhouse sits in front of a barn and several automobiles.
The High Street Photograph Collection is comprised of over 400 photographs of High Street in Columbus, Ohio, taken in the early 1970s. These photographs were taken primarily at street level and document people and the built environment from the Pontifical College Josephinum on North High Street in Worthington through Clintonville, the University District and Short North, Downtown and South Columbus. The photographs were used in a television photo documentary that aired on WOSU called "High Street." Photographers that were involved in this project were Alfred Clarke, Carol Hibbs Kight, Darrell Muething, Clayton K. Lowe, and Julius Foris, Jr. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV254_B02F031_01 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--History--20th century; Street photography; Billboards; Churches; Farms; Farmhouses Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)