: This photograph documents visitors to the Ohio Historical Society's exhibit on communication. The exhibit was one of the first to open in the new Ohio History Center in 1970. The photograph measures 9.5" x 7.5" (24.13 x 19.05 cm).
Founded in 1885, the Ohio Historical Society--now the Ohio History Connection--conducts a range of activities related to interpreting, collecting and preserving the state's heritage. In the last century, the organization has collected more than 1.5 million items pertaining to Ohio's history, archaeology, and natural history. Its services include managing the state archives, administering the state's historic preservation office, and operating a network of historic sites and museums. View on Ohio Memory.
: Om3387_5837593_001 Subjects
: Arts and Entertainment; Ohio Historical Society; Museum exhibits; Historical museums--Ohio Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)