: This image shows the cornerstone of the Paulding County Courthouse. The courthouse, completed in 1888, is a more modest interpretation of the Lenawee County Courthouse in Michigan, also designed by Edward O. Fallis. The building sits in the center of the public square and has a four-front style, in which each of the building’s sides has a similar facade. It is an example of the Richardsonian Romanesque architectural style. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F05_381 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; porches; arches; cornices; bays (building divisions); corbels; towers (building divisions); Richardsonian Romanesque Places
: Paulding (Ohio); Paulding County (Ohio); 115 N. Williams St.