: The Morgan County courthouse was completed in 1858 by architect William Johnson. Though originally a Greek Revival style facade, repairs over the years have incorporated elements of the Second Empire style such as a bracketed cornice and clock tower. This image shows the building's front facade as well as the street in front of the building. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F05_356 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; porticoes; columns (architectural elements); cornices; clock towers; mansard roofs; Greek Revival; Second Empire Places
: McConnelsville (Ohio); Morgan County (Ohio); 19 E. Main St.