: The Wyandot County Courthouse was completed in 1900 and, due to its iron and steel construction, was considered fireproof. It cost $140,372.44 and represents the Beaux-Arts architectural style. This image shows the front facade of the building. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F07_518 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; pediments; columns (architectural elements); clock towers; flat roofs Places
: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio); 109 S. Sandusky Ave.