: The Stark County Courthouse, though has some Second Empire elements, is eclectic in architectural styles overall due to ongoing modifications. The current exterior was built around the 1870 structure, and one of the original two corner towers was removed in 1895. Former U.S. President, William McKinley, once practiced law in this courthouse. This image shows the building's front and side facades. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F06_445 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; porticoes; Second Empire Places
: Canton (Ohio); Stark County (Ohio); 115 Central Plaza North