: The Summit County Courthouse was built from 1905 to 1908 by architect J. Milton Dyer. The structure consists of two buildings as a result of 1928 addition in which a matching annex was added to the original building. It is a typical government building from this time period in its construction of steel, concrete and sandstone. This is the front facade. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F06_453 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; arches; entablatures; cornices; parapets; piers (supporting elements) Places
: Akron (Ohio); Summit County (Ohio); 209 S. High St.