: The Scioto County Courthouse, built in 1925 by architect John Scudder Adkins, is the county’s third. It is Neoclassical. The fourth floor houses the county jail. This image shows the building's main lobby. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F06_431 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; columns (architectural elements); entablatures; cornices; pilasters Places
: Portsmouth (Ohio); Scioto County (Ohio); 602 7th St.