: This image shows the front and side facades of the Sandusky County Courthouse. Additions were made during the 1930s using Works Progress Administration funds; they were designed to be compatible with the architectural style of the original courthouse. The original 1844 courthouse is now the north wing of the building. The cupola is octagonal and has a small circular copper dome on top, and it was moved to the central portion of the building after the additions were made. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F06_428 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; cupolas; columns; (architectural elements); porticoes; entablatures; towers (building divisions) Places
: Fremont (Ohio); Sandusky County (Ohio); 100 N. Park