: This is the cornerstone of the Clinton County Courthouse. It was built from 1916-1919 by architects Weber, Werner and Adkins, and is similar in appearance to the U.S. Capitol building prior to the Civil War. The lavish interior is filled with marble staircases and faux marble columns, culminating in a leaded glass dome. The building is Neoclassical. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F01_081 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; domes (architectural elements); municipal buildings; balustrades; entablatures; Neoclassical Places
: Wilmington (Ohio); Clinton County (Ohio); 46 S. South St.