: This image shows the front and side facades of the Champaign County Courthouse. It is a Modernist building, the county's fifth courthouse, and it was completed in 1956 by architect Philip Partride, ten years after the fourth courthouse had been destroyed by a fire. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F01_064 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; flat roofs; Modernist Places
: Urbana (Ohio); Champaign County (Ohio); 200 N. Main St.