: The Jackson County Courthouse was the third courthouse built on the site after the first and second were both destroyed by fire. It was built from 1951-1953 reusing the outside walls of the 1868 building and is an eclectic mix of architectural styles, including Greek Revival. This image shows the building's front facade. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_239 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; clock towers; columns (architectural elements); public buildings; entablatures; Greek Revival Places
: Jackson (Ohio); Jackson County (Ohio); 275 Portsmouth St.