Knox County Courthouse   Save
Knox County Courthouse
Description: This image shows the front facade of the Knox County Courthouse. This Greek Revival courthouse emphasizes the temple form with its contrasting white trim and brick construction. Doric columns sit on either side of the entry. The building was remodeled in 1890: it was lengthened, the roof was rebuilt and a cupola was added. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F04_246
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; columns (architectural elements); clock towers; Greek Revival
Places: Mount Vernon (Ohio); Knox County (Ohio); 106 E. High St.