Huron County Courthouse   Save
Huron County Courthouse
Description: This is Huron County's third courthouse; it was completed in 1913 by architect Vernon Redding. The Beaux-Arts structure incorporated some of the walls and foundation of the second courthouse, which was built around 1837. This image shows the building's side facade. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F03_233
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; belfries (equipment spaces); flat roofs; porticoes; colonnades; Beaux-Arts
Places: Norwalk (Ohio); Huron County (Ohio); 2 E. Main St.