: Women workers making wieners, Kahn's Meat Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1938. The meat company started as a butcher shop by Elias Kahn in 1882 in Cincinnati. By the late 1920's, Kahn's was a large slaughtering and meat processing operation. In 1966, Consolidated Foods Corporation purchased the company. The plant shut down in 2006 after the land was sold to Hamilton County. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL00032 Subjects
: Manufacturing industries--Ohio; Multicultural Ohio--Ohio Women; Women--Employment; Meat industry and trade--Ohio Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)