: Automobiles parked along the west side of City Hall in Columbus, Ohio, ca. 1935-1940. Behind City Hall is the American Insurance Union Citadel (now LeVeque Tower). The 45 story building was constructed between 1924 and 1927 for the American Insurance Union. In 1945 it was purchased by Leslie L. LeVeque and John Lincoln and called the LeVeque Lincoln Tower until 1977. Since 1977 it has been called the LeVeque Tower. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL01768 Subjects
: Public buildings--Ohio; Ohio Economy--Architecture and Engineering Places
: Columbus (Ohio)