: Reverse reads: "Clark Co., Springfield, O. April 28, 1937. View of Snyder Park Lagoon, fed by springs flowing from the cliffs on the left. Bandstand on right partly concealed by shrubbery."
This is a photo of the Snyder Park Lagoon in Springfield, Ohio. There is a walking bridge in the distance and a bandstand hidden behind trees.
Snyder Park is located within walking distance from downtown Springfield. It was created in 1895 as a gift from local businessmen, John and David Snyder and it was designed by landscape architect, Herman Haerlin. The park offers lagoons, walking paths and a public bandstand. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B13F05_023_001 Subjects
: Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project; Clark County (Ohio)--History; Lagoons; Bridges Ohio; Recreation; Parks--Ohio--Pictorial works. Places
: Springfield (Ohio); Clark County (Ohio)