: Myers Hall was the first building constructed on the campus of Wittenberg College (now Wittenberg University), with construction beginning in 1846 and additional wings added in 1850-1851. It served as the home of the college for 40 years, and was later converted to a men's dormitory and eventually a co-ed dormitory, which it remains today. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B13F06_027_001 Subjects
: Springfield (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Education; Universities and colleges; Wittenberg College--Buildings; Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio; Federal Writers' Project. Places
: Springfield (Ohio); Clark County (Ohio)