: A photograph shows Koch Hall of Wittenberg College (now Wittenberg University). A caption on the back reads: "Clark Co., Springfield, O. April 28, 1937. CHEMISTRY BLDG, Koch Hall, W. side of Wittenberg College Campus, between Administration Bldg. and Elgar Weaver Observatory."
Koch Hall was riginally known as Wittenberg's "Laboratories Building." It now serves as home to the art department, which offers courses in art history and studio art.
View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B13F05_038_001 Subjects
: College buildings; Wittenberg College; Wittenberg University Places
: Springfield (Ohio); Clark County (Ohio)