Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society building photograph   Save
Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society building photograph
Description: The Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society was formed in 1885. It was a predecessor of the present Ohio Historical Society. Exterior view of the building formerly occupied by the Ohio Archeological and Historical Society, at 15th Avenue and High Street in Columbus, Ohio, 1931. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: index
Subjects: Arts and Entertainment; Ohio Historical Society; Museums; Archives; Libraries
Places: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)