: Caption reads: "Normandy Farms, Home of Richard H. Grant on Alexandsville-Bellbrook Rd. 9 1/2 S of Dayton"
Normandy Farms was once a private residence brought over from France by its owners. After purchasing the property, Richard H. Grant added extravagant touches from Europe, including marble fireplaces and stained glass windows.
In 1955, the Ohio Miami Conference of the Evangelical United Brethren Church purchased it for $125,000, and it is today known as Normandy United Methodist Church.
It was placed on the register for national historic landmarks in 1984. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F08_015 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Agriculture--Ohio--History.; Farms Places
: Dayton (Ohio); Montgomery County (Ohio)