Wayne Lakes photograph   Save
Wayne Lakes photograph
Description: Caption reads; "Wayne Lakes, showing one of the seven lakes located in Darke County, Ohio." The village of Wayne Lakes was created across Mud Creek from the site of Fort Jefferson, established in 1791. The fort was named after Thomas Jefferson and the town was named after General Anthony Wayne. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B05F07_009
Subjects: Darke County (Ohio); Lakes
Places: Darke County (Ohio)