: The castle, was originally referred to as the Jones Mansion. It was built as a honeymoon house for Thomas Laurens Jones and his wife. Jones would later on become a congressman for the state of Kentucky. After the death of Jones, the house become the property of the Sisters of Devin Providence, who renamed it Mount Saint Martin. A chapel was added to the property in 1893, however the building was torn down in the 1990's to make room for a shopping plaza. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F06_011 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Religion in Ohio; Churches Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio); Newport (Kentucky)