: Cutler Hall is on Ohio University's College Green. This tower sits on top of the oldest building erected for higher education west of the Alleghenies and north of the Ohio River. It has served as a dormitory, classroom building, library, museum and laboratory and today it holds administrative offices. The clock was added in 1914. In 1937, the building's interior was renovated and modernized. The building's exterior was restored in 1949. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F07_016 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Buildings; Education; Universities and colleges; Ohio University Places
: Athens (Ohio); Athens County (Ohio)