: Caption reads: " Residence of C.F. Myers, 1330 Bryden Rd., 1898." Built in 1896, this French and German Rennaissance influenced building is located on Bryden Road, part of the city of Columbus's best neighborhoods at that time period. The house was one of the largest and most ornate on the street. The original owner of the house, Charles Frederick Myers, came to the United States in 1869 at age 13, and acquired his wealth through his business, the United States Carriage Works, which closed in 1918. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F10_005 Subjects
: Architecture; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works., Domestic--Ohio--Columbus; Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works. Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)