: This structure was built from 1865 to 1870 in the English Country Gothic style. It was designed by architect William Tinsley. The stone was donated by V.B. Horton, and many items, such as the bell, the bell tower and the organ, were given as memorials by members of the congregation. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F07_012 Subjects
: Religion in Ohio; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Churches Places
: Pomeroy (Ohio); Meigs County (Ohio)