: This stone building, circa 1808, has two sections, a two-bay house on the south end and a smaller addition on the north end. The structure was once owned by Aaron Nutt, who in 1809 was charged $250 tax for two houses. The limestone section on the south end was built by Joseph Tice, a stonecutter and stonemason, who lived in Centerville from 1833 until his death in 1871. Tice moved into the south half of the lot in 1834. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F11_007 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works. Places
: Centerville (Ohio); Montgomery County (Ohio)