: Caption reads "S. 4th St. showing Grand Theatre and Nat. Ex. Bank Bank and Trust Bldg. Miller and Son, 436 Market St." The tall building one the right is the National Exchange Bank and Trust Company, founded as the Farmers and Mechanics Bank of Steubenville in 1816. The bank's name was changed in 1874 and this building was completed in 1922. Today, it houses Chase Bank. This building and the Grand Theatre are part of Steubenville's historic business district. The theater is now home to Church the Shepherds Walk. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F11_035 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Theaters; Business and Labor; Banks; Cityscape Places
: Steubenville (Ohio); Jefferson County (Ohio)