: Caption reads "Residence of E.W. Swisher, 281 E. Gay St., 1898."
E.W. Swisher established the E.W. Swisher Cigar Company in 1875. This company became the E.W. Swisher Brothers' Cigar Company in 1894, when John H. and Harry Swisher joined the company. Swisher moved from Newark to Columbus in 1883. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F10_010 Subjects
: Architecture; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works., Domestic--Ohio--Columbus; Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)