: The Ottawa County courthouse was constructed by architects Wing and Mahurin between 1898-1901. The Richardsonian Romanesque style building includes architectural details such as arches, steeply pitched gables with finials, and a 132 foot clock tower. The building ia made of North Amherst sandstone and pink Tennessee marble. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F11_001 Subjects
: Ohio Government; Courthouses--Ohio--History.; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works. Places
: Port Clinton (Ohio); Ottawa County (Ohio)