: Using Public Works Administration funds, this building was completed in 1935 in Hamilton, Ohio. It was WPA Project No. 1371. This replaced the old city hall. Several local architects collaborated on this project, including Frederick Mueller. The Art Deco building features stone carvings designed and created by a local sculptor, Robert McCloskey. Today, the building houses Heritage Hall and the Robert McCloskey Museum. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F11_037 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Buildings; Ohio government Places
: Hamilton (Ohio); Butler County (Ohio)