: Caption reads "Original fireplace in Stagecoach Tavern." The Stagecoach Tavern, on N. Second St., was built in 1840 by John, Joseph K. and William K. Johnson and used as a bank. Between 1852 and 1872, the building was a stage station. The building was restored in 1925 and has a dining room and ballroom. The building is also known as the old Price House. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F12_002 Subjects
: Business and Labor; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Banks Places
: Coshocton (Ohio); Coshocton County (Ohio)