: Caption reads: "Stone bridge at No. 2 crossing on Potter Golf course." Hamilton's first municipal golf course, Potter Park Golf Course opened May 26, 1927. The 100 acres of land for the golf course were donated by Ellis M. Potter, developer of the adjacent upscale Forest Park and Oak Park subdivisions. The 18-hole, par 69 Potter Park Golf Course is one of a number of golf courses in the city of Hamilton, leading to Hamilton being ranked Ohio's third best major city for golfers by Golf Digest in July 1998. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F17_015_001 Subjects
: Transportation--Ohio--History.; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Bridges Ohio; Sports & recreation facilities; golf Places
: Hamilton (Ohio); Butler County (Ohio)