: St. Gerard's Catholic School is an elementary located at 240 West Robb Avenue in Lima, Ohio and is part of the Diocese of Toledo, Ohio. It was started in 1916 as a church and school by the Redemptorist Priests and the Ursuline Sisters. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F09_027 Subjects
: Churches--Ohio; Catholic schools--United States--History--20th century; Catholic schools; Catholic Church; Religion in Ohio; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Lima (Ohio); Allen County (Ohio)