Saint Lawrence Church   Save
Saint Lawrence Church
Description: Saint Lawrence Church is located at 3680 Warsaw Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio in the community of Price Hill, and was built on one of the highest hilltops in the city. Building began on this Gothic structure with the laying of the cornerstone in 1886 and was completed and dedicated by Archbishop William Henry Alder in 1894. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B01F09_031
Subjects: Churches--Ohio; Catholic churches
Places: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)