: This photo shows the state of the Miami and Erie canal in the 1930s. The Miami and Erie Canal connected the Ohio River in Cincinnati and Lake Erie in Toledo and was completed in 1845. The sign on the building to the left of the canal reads: "G.J. Roberts Co. Steampumps, Central Machine Works." View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F05_024 Subjects
: Canals--Ohio--Pictorial works; Canals--Ohio--Dayton; Miami and Erie Canal (Ohio); Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Dayton (Ohio); Montgomery County (Ohio)