: The congregation of Saint Cecilia dates at least to 1908; Mass was held in the Town Hall at 3200 Madison Road until 1913. The present Deco-Gothic edifice was built in 1928 by noted Cincinnati church architect Edward J. Schulte, also responsible for the Romanesque St. Monica and the remodeling of St. Peter in Chains. Repairs to the steeple were conducted in the 1950s.
Reverse reads: "St. Cecelia Church, 3105 Madison Road"
Photograph apparently reversed in printing. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F15_010 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc. ; Catholic church--Ohio--Cincinnati ; Schulte, Edward J., 1890-1975 Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)