: Reverse reads: "Cinci., O. Sept. 1937. St. Mark's at Evanston"
Located at 3500 Montgomery Rd in the Evanston neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio, this Roman Catholic church was designed by Henry Schlacks and Joseph G. Steinkamp, in the style of a Roman Basilica. It was completed and dedicated in 1916 and cost about $150,000 to erect. The exterior is of brick with terracotta facing, colored to match Roman Travertine stone, with Verona facade and free-standing campanile tower. The roofing is of imported Roman tile. Imposing marble altars and bas-relief statues are in the interior, which seats 850, exclusive of the choir gallery and two votive chapels accommodating 150. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F15_027 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc. ; Catholic church--Ohio--Cincinnati Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)