: Established 1829 by Edward Fenwick, Archbishop of Cincinnati, as the Athenaeum of Ohio. Renamed Mount Saint Mary's of the West 1851. Building visible is 1923 edifice at Norwood.
Reverse reads: "Mt St Mary Seminary, Norwood. Cincinnati. Photo by W. Carson Webb (always give credit when used). Catholic Telegraph." View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F16_021 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc. ; Catholic church--Ohio--Cincinnati Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)