: Original description reads: "Wilson auditorium, Univ. of Cinci".
Wilson Auditorium is located on Clifton Ave. north of McMicken Hall. The building was originally constructed in 1931 to house the University of Cincinnati's theatrical performances, as well as lectures and speeches. The architecture firm Fechheimer & Ihorst designed the building. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B03F14_002_1 Subjects
: Auditoriums; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; College campuses--Ohio Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)