: Swasey Chapel was built in 1924, it was the first building in the 1917 plan for Greater Denison. It was named after Dr. Ambrose Swasey who funded it and the chimes in the chapel tower are a memorial for his wife. Today the chapel is used for religious service. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F02_040 Subjects
: Education; Universities and colleges; Buildings; Chapels; Denison University; College campuses; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Granville (Ohio); Licking County (Ohio)