: Merrill Hall was constructed in 1913, and is named after Frank Merrill; one of the original home trustees. It is the first academic building and is the oldest permanent structure on Kent State's campus. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F03_019 Subjects
: Education; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Universities and colleges; Kent State University; College campuses; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Kent (Ohio); Portage County (Ohio)