: Original description reads: "Cuyahoga County Courthouse (Pre-Civil War Days)."
The building shown here is actually the second incarnation of the Cuyahoga County Courthouse and did not occupy the same site as the current County Courthouse. Erected in 1828, this building replaced the original courthouse when it was finally decided to make Cleveland the permanent county seat. This courthouse was built by Henry Noble and remained in use until the 1850s. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B04F09_23_01 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio--Cleveland; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works. Places
: Cleveland (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)